bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Huwahhh....long weekend is waning, and in a matter of minutes number in calendar will be black again. And again, there was nothing very special happened recently. I went part-timing two days in a roll, and oddly there were more than just one call! It was the first for me after working there for more than 6 months. Finally reminded that we gotta work to earn some money. Anyway, I think I handled them quite well, though not so satisfied with my English. Work hard, me!!!

Last night, I just couldn't help myself to spend another vigil night. I decided to tinker about with my blog, and here it is.... my blog turned to be worse than before. I`m so blur about computer lahh.....

Today, Tami-san came to Mitaka... it was great to see him after a while and we had some good times. Looking forward to the next meeting, Tami-san!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home