bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Monday, March 08, 2004


It's 3 am sharp in the morning and I must be lonely (so matchbox 20!). The reason why I'm still awake is because I was supposed to study for tomorrow's exam. But, just like always, don't feel like studying. Well actually, I've read all the materials, and even though I absolutely haven't reached the comprehension level, I'm somewhat at ease now.

I don't think that it is the perfect timing to write a comeback post after a while, since I don't have any interesting story to share, nor energy to rhyme, but dunno...just feel like letting my fingers dancing on the keyboard.

Today, in the last minute, finally I decided to go the .u concert. And I think I made the right decision, cause it probably will be their last concert. Anyway, it was an amazing 2.5 hours. Great music and Great talk. Plus met a lot of people there. They are really something! VERSATILE! It's really a shame about their putting a period to their acapella career. Still wanting to listen to more grrreat songs of them.

Well, lets talk about me. Last week was a damn tough one. Cramming up for exams every night. I hope the result will be just fine. And, actually, there's a thing, a BIG one, came to my life lately. But it's not the parfect timing to tell you yet. Just wait for several weeks... And, I really wanna to go to cinema... Made the list already. Mystic River; Goodbye, Lenin; Elephant; LOTR; Lost in Translation.

That's a rap. DULL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home