bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Friday, July 22, 2005

detour

i don't usually do this kinda thing.
as a matter of fact, i don't really like this kinda thing.
but now, i just can't help myself not doing this kinda thing.

turn down the lights, turn down the bed
turn down these voices inside my head
lay down with me, tell me no lies
just hold me close, don't patronize
don't patronize me

'cause i can't make you love me, if you don't
you can't make your heart feel something it won't
here in the dark in these final hours
i will lay down my heart and i'll feel the power
but you won't, no you won't
and i can't make you love me, if you don't...

i`'ll close my eyes and then i won't see
the love you do not feel, when you're holding me
morning will come, and i'll do what's right
just give me till then, to give up this fight
and I will give up this fight

and I can't make you love me, if you don't
you can't make your heart feel something it won't
here in the darj in these final hours
i will lay down my heart and i'll feel the power
but you won't , no you won't
and i can't make you love me, if you don't...

i can't get this song out of mind for the last couple of days
it strokes me gently and hits me badly in the same time.
and here i am, so torn apart yet comfortly embraced.
dying slowly, holding on persistently....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home