bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Sunday, January 23, 2005

hot chick

oops, i mean hot cheek. finally, i feel the warmth of the flowing tears on my cheeks, after a while. the culprit was one of the least expected flicks, dead poets society. for those who don't really get what's going on here, what's wrong with my crying obsession, is that i had not been crying by a movie in a while. and yesterday, the thaw set in.

the old lad still bites. i don't exactly remember whether i cried the first time i watch this movie, but i think that i didn't. but yesterday, i did burst into tears. well, i don't know what happens with me, but one thing for sure, i am so relieved now. i feel like i've been reminded of some simple but important things, which are things i indeed need nowadays. frost's words about picking the least travelled road in the wood, carpe diem (my favourite line in high school), and about being romantic as well as realistic. oh, am i so touched.

quoting beverly donofrio, it only takes one day to change a life dramatically and life is all about four or five of those days. that kind of day will come into my life, soon. february 10th will be the day when lab, at which i will be working on my final tesist and could be the place where i'll spend another 2 or 5 years of my life, will be decided. luck is definitely holding the main role here. nothing i can do except hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

O Captain! My Captain! Do help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home