bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Saturday, November 08, 2003

And here comes the weekend.... Chance to compensate my sleeping time which was dreadfully diminished by the damned vigilance this week. As a matter of fact, I did sleep like dying last night. And I feel very sorry to Deddy for not helping him to fry shrimp crackers (ihh... nggak rame banget ngebasa Inggris-in kerupuk udang..) for BUBAR PMIJ, as I promised him before.

Anyway, eventually DOMINO didn`t get the job Yasuyuki-san offered. Actually, we even didn`t get to the state where all of us agree to accept the offer. Don`t know why.... Maybe next time, if there is another chance... with much better condition of course. Tomorrow will be held the first stage audition for LA VOCE`s WINTER LIVE. Domino`s surely in critical condition this time. Maybe they will take TANGERINE and FLY ME into account, but personally I don`t feel like singing another FLY ME on La Voce`s stage, for the time being. Since I feel like we have sung it like thousands time... It will be much better if we can sing our new songs, but I`m like a hundred to one, that we won't have the privilege to perform them on the stage. Still need more time to perfect them. Gotta work hard DOMINOs!!!

Last night, I went to the Welcome Party for the sophomore held by the third year senior. It went like any other welcome party I've attended before, except for the 3rd year students' craziness. They're surely well-known by their extremely high tension, according what I've heard from Lecturers` speeches. However, have no problem with that anyway. Seems they`re very much enjoying it. Hope my badge will be doing just fun-tas-tic!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home