bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Monday, January 05, 2004


I hardly know anything about you and you surely know nothing about me. Hence, your being is almost perfectly out of reach. But still I exert myself in the quest for myriad missing pieces of the puzzle of yours. Still I let myself to wander in the maze which probably doesn't even lead to you. Still I refuse to sober up from my absurd addiction to you.

I need one single coincidence, so I can behold your heavenliness once more. Then I ask for one single minute, so I can sink into your crystal eyes ocean and tell you to whom I am longing for. And all I need then is one single miracle, so I can hear you say those magic words, over and over.

to you, the culprit of my vigilance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home