bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Monday, November 10, 2003

Still struggling with the damned sleeping problem!!! Uwaahhh...a great news came in just now. DOMINO passed 3 songs, Tangerine, Fly Me to The Moon, and It Don't Mean a Thing, at the first stage audition for La Voce`s Winter Live. Don't know what to say... simply relieved to hear it. It was an extremely a nice thing for me, who was sooo awfully tired out today. Lotsa things to do, too little energy.....*sigh*

6 and a half hours of part time just ended with no single phone call. Instead, I had a really great time with Ivan and Pu-san, chatting, bullying each others, and playing games. We did laugh a lottt. Embarrassed to say, that I am still paid full for that. Not my fault anyway....*yeyyyy*

Went straight to SRIT after that. Rain started to pour shyly and it was slowly getting chilly. Also had a great time here... Met lotsa friends, made some new ones, and not to forget, ATE like crazy. Met dearest Muswie. It has been quite a while after our last encounter at Tongky's. No significant changes occurred, still the same old Muswie, simply adorable (hehehe). Also the unbreakable famous (notorious?) couple, Iman and Ihsan. No need to explain, the war of sarcasm began naturally since the very first second we saw each other...hehehe....But then, came the hardest part of the day. The part where I couldn't bear the striking drowsiness. I almost felt asleep when performing my salat. As the result, I took ablutions 3 times along the salat. And I just couldn`t persevere in listening to the preach afterwards. Wuaahhh...I am desperately in need of rest!!!! But, I am just too pumped-up to sleep now... Please, let me sleeeeeeeeppppp!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home