bilik BINTANG, yang sedang dan akan terus kejar kejora, terangi semesta
bilik BINTANG, tempat bermimpi, berkeluh, bercermin, bercerita
bilik BINTANG, untuk DUNIA...


Thursday, November 20, 2003

I'm having an awfully irritating sore throat.... And the thing gets even worse, coz my nose has been stuffed up since this morning. Plus, I only slept like 2 hours last night. Gosh.... I feel like lying on the bed, under the blanket all day long.

And the school things get much more annoying lately. Mid-semester exams, homeworks..... Uwahhh... I wish escaping could solve all the problems. Alas, that's not the way things work.

This life ain't a sequence of happiness. It's an endless hurdle race. There could be more than one hurdle at once. Then sometimes, you find the next hurdle standing up there vigorously, right after you leaped over one. And you just can't stop running....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home